Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Worst Ride of my Life

Yesterday my med friends and I decided to relax and break away from the stressful Research and Exams in Medicine. Luckily there was a transient carnival built at the back of SM City and it had given us a very good idea of relieving stress-- SHOUTING!

Looking at the different kinds of rides was so inviting and welcoming especially that it was night time. Majority of the people at the carnival are dying to ride the what they call "the scariest ride" the Sea Dragon.

Call me a loser but I have never tried riding a Sea Dragon at the carnival until yesterday. lol


We were all excited to take the ride. Except for one classmate who gave us a scary description of the ride. That it was like doing bungee jumping for 5 to 10 times without a pause. True enough, it was indeed like bungee jumping a couple of times. But it wasn't really the highlight of my night.

The OCTOPUS, for me, was MORE SEVERE than the SEA DRAGON!!!


I say it was the WORST ride that ever happened in my life. In the first few seconds, I thought it was BOOOOORINNNNNNG!!! I was so hyperactive and boastful that I have survived the Sea Dragon-- no sweat! But c'mon now, laugh at me when I say I almost vomited when the octopus brought us high up above the sky, rotating at a speed like that of a jet plane. It actually felt like I was inside a centrifuge. All I could say was

"DI NA KO!!! NAUG NA KO! MAMA!!


If I could show a graph of my energy level from start to finish, it would show a sharp decline falling down below zero level. LOL!

Hahahah! Luckily nobody took videos or my image as a "drop-dead gorgeous lady" (kidding) will be dead by now.

After that ride, I have realized how important LIFE is. We usually don't realize how important our life is until we are in a risky situation. And this I promise to myself:

I WILL NEVER RIDE OCTOPUS EVER AGAIN!! 

3 comments: