Sunday, November 06, 2011

Funny Doctor-Patient Conversations

Despite all the hassles and the stress of being a med student, we still find time to laugh it all out loud. Here are some conversations of patients with their doctors that I find kind of funny. Some are real conversations I've heard and witnessed.


Doctor: So, how are you feeling right now?

Patient: Doc, I think I have a CONTINENTAL heart disease...

Doctor: ???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor N: Okay, breathe in.. breathe out...

Patient: Well, it's really difficult for me to DEEP BREATHLY doc! It hurts you know!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A doctor was trying to perform CVA punch or kidney punch during physical examination.

Doctor: Does it hurt?

Patient: What the F!! Of course it hurts! You PUNCHED it!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A doctor was examining a chest x-ray result of a patient and found out some radio-opaque infiltrates.

Doctor: So can you see this xray film of your lungs? What do you see?

Patient: (Staring blankly at the film) Er--- my lungs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cheezy conversation...

Patient: Doc, are you a cardiologist?

Dr. D: Er--- well, yeah.

Patient: Oh, so this is why you're mending my broken heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's all I've got as of now.. I'll be addin' some more when I encounter funny conversations again.

Did you have some funny conversations with your doctor too? Or had heard any funny dr.-patient conversation? C'mon and share it and let's share the laughter.

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.. Blimey it's trololol... You may have a hard time in your mad med life but I can see that you still have that positive spirit in you. (charot)
    Anyway, the funniest joke for me is the "kidney punch". It really knocked my pants off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jaijaiasis: Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you found it funny too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. As opposed to the first comment, I didn't find them very funny at all. (mean) yeah, but jokes are sometimes meant to tickle one's brain. so i'm giving you points for the intellectual part. I can't relate so they don't appear funny at the moment. they might be funny in the future though! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words. I think it's still funny in a different way though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete